National Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
A brain injury is a catastrophic injury that can forever change a victim and his or her family’s life. These types of injuries often require costly ongoing medical care and can have a significant impact on a victim’s quality of life.
In situations where these injuries are the result of another’s negligence or carelessness, the victim may be entitled to compensation. With more than 30 years of experience representing brain injury victims throughout the country, the brain injury lawyers at Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC can help you obtain the compensation you need. Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. We do not get paid unless you do.
Call 1-877-692-3862 to get started now.
Causes of Brain Injuries
We have recovered millions in compensation on behalf of victims who suffered brain injuries as a result of:
Some additional causes of brain injuries include:
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Recreational accidents
- Defective products or dangerous medications
- Workplace accidents
Often, these situations are the result of some form of negligence where the at-fault party failed to act within reasonable standards of care, whether by incorrectly using medical equipment during delivery or by running a red light and causing an accident. In these cases, you may be entitled to compensation.
Our brain injury lawyers will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the exact cause of your injuries in order to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form.
Types of Injuries to the Brain
Brain injuries often fall into three categories:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) – Direct blows to the head, violent shaking of the head or whiplash from car accidents, falls and other high-impact accidents are common causes of TBIs. These types of injuries can be classified as open or closed, depending on whether or not the skull was penetrated.
- Hypoxic and anoxic brain injuries – These types of injuries result from the brain getting little to no oxygen, and can be a result of medical malpractice that causes a birth injury, improper use of anesthesia, misdiagnosis, exposure to carbon monoxide, smoke inhalation and near-drowning accidents. This can lead to serious and permanent brain damage.
- Brain injuries from medical conditions – Certain medical conditions, such as stroke, tumors, meningitis and encephalitis can lead to brain injuries. If these conditions are misdiagnosed or improperly treated, serious brain damage can result.
These types of injuries can vary in severity. Although minor injuries may heal over time, mild and severe brain injuries can have a significant impact on an individual’s life, affecting the person’s work ability, relationships and quality of life. The most severe injuries can require life-long care and costly medical treatment.
Call 1-877-692-3862 to schedule a free consultation now.
Fighting for the Compensation You Need
With a strong record of recovering millions on behalf of brain injury victims, we know the physical, emotional and financial effects this type of injury can have on a victim and his or her family. Some of our most successful cases have helped ensure our clients have the resources they need to future care and other expenses. These include:
- $33.5 million verdict for a delayed C-section that caused severe brain damage
- $24 million verdict for a child who suffered a brain injury after doctors failed to recognize an airway obstruction
- $5.5 million recovery for a man who suffered brain damage after an anesthesia mistake
Under the guidance of our experienced team and with the help of medical experts, we will fight for the maximum compensation you need. This can include compensation for:
- Present and future medical expenses
- Long-term medical care and therapy
- Specialized care and equipment
- Physical pain
- Emotional suffering
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
If you believe another’s negligence or wrongdoing led to your or your loved one’s brain injury, do not hesitate to contact our brain injury lawyers for a free, no obligation consultation to learn more about how we can help you. We are committed to fighting for our clients’ right to receive the compensation they deserve.
Contact Our Brain Injury Lawyers
As nationally recognized personal injury lawyers, the team at Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC has the skills and resources needed to handle these types of complex cases. We will conduct a thorough investigation into your claim and quickly begin building a strong case on your behalf. Our successful record of recovering millions for our clients means we know what it takes to build a case that can help our clients receive the maximum compensation they deserve.
You have only a limited amount of time to file a claim, so do not wait to contact our brain injury lawyers. Because we offer our services on a contingency fee basis, we charge no upfront fees. You will owe us nothing unless we recover compensation on your behalf.