We Are Alexandria, VA, Personal Injury Attorneys
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- More Than $3 Billion Won for Our Clients
- Thousands of Lives Changed
After a traumatic experience like a birth injury or sexual abuse, your number one priority should be you and your family's recovery, both physically and emotionally. Leave the legal process to the dedicated attorneys at Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC as we advocate for your legal rights while you and your loved ones focus on healing.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Find out today if you are eligible for compensation!
The entire JJS team cares about you, your case, and your physical and mental wellbeing. We'll handle the legal process for you as we've done for countless others all across the nation and in Alexandria, Virginia. We have an impressive track record for effectively handling sensitive personal injury cases. Our stellar attorneys have fought for and received compensation for their clients in cases involving:
A birth injury can drastically alter an infant’s life and future as well as the lives and futures of their caregivers. We've helped victims of preventable birth injuries and their families seek the necessary compensation to provide care and support to the injured child, and we can do the same for you through an in-depth investigation regarding the cause of the injury and what compensation you may deserve.
Cerebral palsy is caused by damage or abnormal development in the parts of the brain that control movement, before, during, or after birth While some cases of cerebral palsy are unavoidable, others are entirely avoidable. The JJS team will work for you to discover what caused your child's CP and help you seek the compensation you need to care for them.
We know how difficult it can be to come forward with a sexual abuse allegation. We believe you, and we're here to help you recover. The JJS staff has decades of experience supporting, advocating for, and representing sexual abuse survivors in Virginia and nationwide.
All forms of sexual abuse, regardless of the perpetrator, are devastating, but sexual abuse at the hands of a trusted religious leader can be particularly harrowing. We're well-versed in taking on major organizations, like the Catholic Church, to ensure our clients finally get the validation, support, and compensation they deserve.
Medical malpractice is the third leading cause of death in the nation. The JJS medical malpractice team is highly knowledgeable in handling these devastating cases. We'll fight for you or your loved one to seek the justice you deserve for avoidable injuries or deaths at the hands of professional medical practitioners.
Bringing a claim against a large federal agency like a branch of the armed services can be daunting, but our lawyers are ready to stand up to the challenge. If you or your child has been injured due to negligent military medical providers, you deserve to be compensated for your pain, suffering and expenses. We can help you with the fight.
Notable JJS Victories for Virginia-Area Medical Malpractice and Sexual Abuse Victims
The JJS team serves clients all over the country, including in Alexandria, Virginia. We've helped countless clients recover substantial compensation in a variety of cases, including:
- Birth Injury. Our attorneys recovered $10 million for lack of emergency response during labor and delivery when it was necessary.
- Cerebral Palsy. A record-breaking $33.5 million verdict for a delayed C-section that resulted in the child developing cerebral palsy.
- Medical Malpractice. Our team worked to get $8.25 million for failure to respond to an airway obstruction, which had resulted in the patient's subsequent brain damage.
- Military Medical Malpractice. We recovered $4 million for a member of the U.S. armed forces who became a quadriplegic following surgical negligence by a military doctor.
Virginia Victims and Survivors
We want to help you seek the legal recourse you deserve. While we handle the legal logistics, you may find emotional support and guidance from other trusted resources in the Virginia area. If you need help, consider getting in touch with one of these organizations for more assistance and counseling:
- Sexual Assault Center: Located in Alexandria, Virginia, this city-run center offers crisis intervention, advocacy, counseling, and education for survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence.
- ThriveWorks: This therapeutic counseling center in Alexandria, Virginia, specializes in talk therapy for survivors of sexual assault and abuse.
- Virginia Department of Health Professionals: This state agency investigates claims of medical misconduct to ensure proper medical practice in a variety of settings.
Consider speaking with a well-established and capable law firm like JJS about your legal options regarding personal injury, sexual abuse, and medical malpractice in Alexandria, Virginia.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
We care about our clients and their cases. For four decades, injured victims in the Alexandria area have trusted JJS to protect their rights. If you or a loved one suffered from medical malpractice, birth injury, sexual abuse or other injury, we’re here to help you get the justice you deserve and seek the compensation you need.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your case. We’ll help you decide the next steps in your case so that you can focus on healing.
2000 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314