Who We Are
For more than 40 years, the attorneys of Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC have been fighting for the rights of the injured by uncovering medication, hospital and doctor errors; leading class action lawsuits against dangerous drugs, unsafe products and defective medical devices; and fighting for fair compensation in various types of accident cases.
In the process, our personal injury lawyers have obtained substantial verdicts and settlements for our clients, many in record-breaking amounts.
Those accomplishments have earned our attorneys the highest recognition for ethical conduct and professional excellence among leading peer review organizations, including recognition as Super Lawyers® in many states, Best Lawyers in America® and AV Preeminent Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell, which indicates the highest level of professional excellence. The firm has also been recognized among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Law Firms.
Contact Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC by calling 1-877-692-3862.
Fighting for the Rights of the Injured
Having represented injury victims throughout the country, we understand the current and future needs of victims and their families and are committed to fighting for the maximum compensation they need for a secure future.
Our team consists of former nurses and doctors who have years of experience working in the medical field and who are nationally recognized for their legal work for injury victims. We also regularly work with leading industry experts to help investigate our clients’ injuries and build strong cases on their behalf.
We always strive to provide personalized attention to each and every case we handle to ensure that the best interests of our clients are at the forefront of everything we do. At Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC, we regularly go the extra mile to ensure our clients have what they need for their future.
Advocating for Change
Our commitments also go beyond the courtroom to help provide more legal rights for injured people. Through successful cases, our medical malpractice and birth injury attorneys have:
- Been instrumental in developing a national nonprofit organization, Cerebral Palsy Family Network, to help families find resources and share information nationwide.
- Secured the right for medical malpractice victims to hold physicians/employees of the District of Columbia accountable for negligence, even when the employer is immune from being sued.
- Established in Maryland that brain-damaged children may receive compensation for future life care expenses, even when their parents’ claim for those expenses is barred by a statute of limitations.
- Established in Maryland that if a physician fraudulently conceals the cause of death, the deadline for filing a wrongful death action can be extended.
- Helped defeat state and national legislation that would curtail the legal rights of victims of medical and pharmaceutical malpractice.
Trusted Legal Representation
For more than four decades, injury victims and their families throughout the country have turned to Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC for legal representation they can trust. We are solely focused on fighting for our clients to help make sure they have a secure future.
Our personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling even the most complex cases and have the resources to take on any case that comes our way. Our team will work tirelessly on your behalf to help make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
If you have been harmed because of another’s negligence, do not hesitate to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation. All of our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means we charge no upfront costs and you pay nothing unless we recover compensation on your behalf.