Delivering Justice for Sexual Abuse Survivors in North Carolina
For a limited time, North Carolina law revives legal claims of many adults who were sexually abused as children. We would welcome the opportunity to deliver the justice you deserve.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Find out today if you are eligible for compensation.
Experience and Results Matter
- Janet, Janet & Suggs has been helping clients in need for 40 years.
- We have successfully represented thousands of sexual abuse survivors against abusers and those who protected them.
- JJS has recovered over $3 billion in compensation to help make our clients’ lives better.
- We have gone head-to-head against the Catholic Church, major universities, hospitals, doctors, foster care providers, the Boy Scouts of America and others.
"The shame, embarrassment, feeling of low self-worth, and scores of 'labels' we give ourselves are not fitting. He was a big man, I was a little boy."
– Catholic clergy sex abuse survivor
Meet Our Sexual Abuse Division Leaders
The team includes, among others:
- Richard M. Serbin, who the media has described as a “crusader” for survivors of sexual abuse
- Andrew S. Janet, who has represented hundreds of sexual abuse survivors, including women who were sexually exploited by an OBGYN at USC’s university health center
- Patrick Thronson, who has represented survivors of clergy sexual abuse and human trafficking, as well as hundreds of women who were sexually abused by an “OBGYN” who obtained a medical license under false pretenses
- Matthew White, who advocates for victims that suffered through sexual abuse as children at the hands of religious organizations and in other institutional settings
- Howard A. Janet, a compassionate advocate for sexual abuse survivors who has won record-breaking recoveries in a wide range of high-profile cases
- Adina Katz, who has represented children in a wide range of abuse and neglect cases
- Rita M. Gribko, has over 25 years of litigation experience in civil, family, and criminal practice—most significantly representing survivors of childhood sexual abuse
"I did nothing wrong but go to a doctor and think he was doing the best for me."
- Sexual abuse survivor of Johns Hopkins OBGYN Dr. Nikita Levy
We are National and Local
We maintain offices in North Carolina, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and other states, plus the District of Columbia. We have successfully represented clients in over 40 states and in the District of Columbia.
"He grabbed me from behind in a bear hug and lifted me up to the shower head. I don't even remember being put down. Everything else is blocked out."
- Sexual abuse survivor of Penn State Coach, Jerry Sandusky
Respectful, Compassionate and Determined
We pride ourselves on treating survivors and all of our clients with respect and compassion. We leave no stone unturned in our effort to maximize our clients’ compensation and help them move forward.