We Are Hamilton, NJ, Personal Injury Attorneys
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- More Than $3 Billion Won for Our Clients
- Thousands of Lives Changed
If you or a loved one has suffered due to someone else's negligence, it's important to seek justice. Our legal/medical team at Janet, Janet & Suggs can advocate for your rights and help you navigate the complex legal process so you're free to focus on your main priority, which is taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Find out today if you are eligible for compensation.
We've provided dedicated and compassionate legal assistance to clients dealing with a wide range of personal injury cases. We know how to advocate for your legal rights in these sensitive situations so you can seek the compensation you deserve.
Medical errors that occur during labor and delivery can impact the child and family for life. Our birth injury lawyers at JJS will help you evaluate your case and determine if your infant suffered an injury that was preventable with the right medical care. If so, we can help you seek compensation that will assist with your child's expenses for life.
A cerebral palsy diagnosis may feel overwhelming, but you can rest easier knowing our cerebral palsy lawyers are on your side. We can help investigate your case and determine if your child's CP was preventable with proper medical intervention. If medical malpractice is to blame for your child's injury, we can help you take the proper steps to pursue compensation to assist with your child's current and future expenses.
In 2019, a New Jersey statutory amendment went into effect making it possible for survivors of sexual abuse to file civil claims up to seven years from the time they become aware of their injury or until age 55, whichever is later. There is also a two-year window from December 31, 2019, to November 30, 2021, that allows individuals of any age to file civil suits for sexual abuse Our team at JJS can help you navigate these new laws and get justice for your case.
Sexual abuse perpetrated by a trusted member of the clergy is traumatic, particularly when survivors’ reports of abuse are ignored by the very religious institutions they believed would protect them.. JJS is dedicated to upholding victims' rights in these cases and seeking justice.
When you seek medical care, you trust your specialists, doctors, and other healthcare workers to keep you and your family safe. If you suffer injury as a result of negligence or malpractice, you deserve compensation for that error. Our medical malpractice lawyers will help you seek the monetary compensation you deserve to cover the costs associated with your injury.
Bringing a claim against a large federal agency like a branch of the armed services can be daunting, but our lawyers are ready to stand up to the challenge. If you or your child has been injured due to negligent military medical providers, you deserve to be compensated for your pain, suffering and expenses. We can help you with the fight.
Notable Victories in New Jersey
JJS proudly serves victims throughout New Jersey. Some of our victories have included:
- Environmental Contamination Case. We assisted the New Jersey Attorney General's Office as special counsel in a case against Exxon Mobil Corporation that produced a settlement of $225 million.
- Medical Malpractice Case. We obtained a settlement of $13 million for a patient whose poor post-operative care resulted in cerebral palsy and brain damage.
- Clergy Abuse Case. One of our clients was a victim that was chosen to serve as a representative for sexual abuse survivors in the Diocese of Camden Bankruptcy proceedings.
Resources for New Jersey Victims and Survivors
If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice or sexual abuse, it's crucial that you get the support you need. Our team is committed to providing you and your family with information to fulfill that need. The resources below may be helpful to you as you consider your options moving forward with your case.
- The New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault: The NJCASA offers information and resources for victims of sexual violence. They also maintain a 24-hour hotline that's completely confidential.
- New Jersey Department of Health: If you've had an encounter with a healthcare provider that did not go as it should have, you can submit a complaint to the Department of Health through this website.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network: RAINN partners with sexual assault service partners to help connect victims with essential resources. You can find your nearest support center by searching online or get immediate support through the National Sexual Assault Hotline.
You can also get guidance on your case by consulting with a sexual abuse or medical malpractice law firm like JJS.
Contact Our Hamilton Medical Malpractice and Sexual Abuse Attorneys Now
Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC has served victims in birth injury, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, sexual abuse, and other cases for decades. Our lawyers have won more than $3 billion in settlements and verdicts. We have a strong history of fighting and winning complex cases for our clients. We can help you seek a settlement to cover the expenses associated with your injury and help to provide for your future needs. Contact us for a complimentary consultation to discuss your case.
100 Horizon Center Blvd.
Hamilton, NJ 08691