Sexually Abused by Former University of Michigan Doctor, Robert E. Anderson?
- A Nationally Renowned Law Firm
- Over $3 Billion Won for Clients
- Known as Crusaders for Sexual Abuse Survivors
FREE CASE REVIEW
Find out today if you are eligible for compensation.
Janet, Janet & Suggs (JJS) is now taking cases for Dr. Robert E. Anderson’s sexual abuse of students and athletes at the University of Michigan. Anderson is accused of abusing students for at least three decades, beginning in the 1960s.
Turn to JJS for the Justice You Deserve.
JJS Sexual Abuse Division lawyers have successfully represented abuse survivors from coast-to-coast against such institutions as Penn State University, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and the Catholic Church. We currently represent survivors against the University of Southern California (USC) and the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) for abuse by physicians that spanned decades. We were instrumental in persuading California to permit lawsuits to be pursued that would otherwise have been barred as a result of the passage of time.
"Did I really need that kind of exam?...It was just very traumatic...they allowed this man to continue to work here for nearly 30 years knowing he had been abusing all these students.”
– Sexual abuse survivor of USC OBGYN Dr. George Tyndall
Reports of Rampant Sexual Abuse
Scores of UM students have already come forward. Some University employees appear to have been aware of abuse complaints against the doctor, who died in 2008, opening the possibility of a cover-up by officials and potential liability.
Reportedly, under the guise of conducting necessary physical examinations, Anderson sexually abused students for his own gratification. The alleged abuse included “unnecessary hernia and prostate exams... patients’ genitals being fondled, medical examinations conducted without gloves, and other ‘bizarre’ activity.”
If you believe you were abused by Dr. Robert E. Anderson, contact us for a free consultation. Time is of the essence.
Experience and Results Matter
- Janet, Janet & Suggs has been helping clients in need for 40 years.
- We have successfully represented thousands of sexual abuse survivors against abusers and those who protected them.
- JJS has recovered over $3 billion in compensation to help make our clients’ lives better.
- We have gone head-to-head against the Catholic Church, major universities, hospitals, doctors, foster care providers, the Boy Scouts of America and others.
Meet Our Sexual Abuse Division Leaders
The team includes, among others:
- Richard M. Serbin, who the media has described as a “crusader” for survivors of sexual abuse
- Andrew S. Janet, who has represented hundreds of sexual abuse survivors, including women who were sexually exploited by an OBGYN at USC’s university health center
- Brenda A. Harkavy, a known leader in prosecuting rapists and other sexual predators, represents clients throughout the country in cases against institutions that enable sexual abuse in religious, educational, and institutional settings
- Patrick Thronson, who has represented survivors of clergy sexual abuse and human trafficking, as well as hundreds of women who were sexually abused by an “OBGYN” who obtained a medical license under false pretenses
- Matthew White, who advocates for victims that suffered through sexual abuse as children at the hands of religious organizations and in other institutional settings
- Howard A. Janet, a compassionate advocate for sexual abuse survivors who has won record-breaking recoveries in a wide range of high-profile cases
- Adina Katz, who has represented children in a wide range of abuse and neglect cases
"I did nothing wrong but go to a doctor and think he was doing the best for me."
- Sexual abuse survivor of Johns Hopkins OBGYN Dr. Nikita Levy
We are National and Local
We maintain offices in numerous states and Washington, DC. We have successfully represented clients in over 40 states and in the District of Columbia.
"He grabbed me from behind in a bear hug and lifted me up to the shower head. I don't even remember being put down. Everything else is blocked out."
- Sexual abuse survivor of Penn State Coach, Jerry Sandusky
Respectful, Compassionate and Determined
We pride ourselves on treating survivors and all of our clients with respect and compassion. We leave no stone unturned in our effort to maximize our clients’ compensation and help them move forward.