Kathleen R. Kerner
- Managing Editor, University of Baltimore Journal of Land and Development
- Student attorney, University of Baltimore Civil Advocacy Clinic
- Member, Maryland Association for Justice
- Member, American Association for Justice
Kathleen R. Kerner is an associate with the firm concentrating her practice on complex pharmaceutical and defective medical device litigations, in state and federal courts nationwide, and personal injury cases. Ms. Kerner joined the firm after graduating from law school in 2013 and focuses her work on the firm’s Fluroquinolone litigation, Testosterone Therapy litigation, and various other personal injury cases.
During law school, Ms. Kerner served as the Managing Editor of the school’s Journal of Land and Development. She was also a student attorney for the University of Baltimore Civil Advocacy Clinic where she helped advocate on behalf of disadvantaged clients in a variety of civil matters before courts and administrative agencies.
Ms. Kerner is admitted to practice law in both state and federal court in Maryland. She is a member of the Maryland Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. 2013 (magna cum laude)
- Salisbury University, B.A. Political Science 2009 (manga cum laude)