Accomplished Product Liability Lawyers
Countless Americans are injured every year by unsafe products that were made and sold to the public without proper testing, safeguards or warnings. People affected by these unsafe products have the right to sue to recover lost wages, medical expenses or other financial compensation as the result of serious injury or even death.
Because these are complicated cases, anyone considering a lawsuit involving a dangerous product should seek the advice of an attorney who regularly practices in this area. The product liability lawyers at Janet, Janet & Suggs have recovered millions on behalf of individuals throughout the country who have been harmed by dangerous products. We have the knowledge and resources to help you get the compensation you deserve with no upfront costs.
Call 1-877-692-3862 for a free, no obligation consultation.
Manufacturers have a responsibility to do what is necessary to ensure their products are safe. This includes thoroughly explaining the risks and benefits of their products and continually working to ensure they are safe for consumer use. When manufacturers fail in these responsibilities, they can be held responsible for any resulting damages.
This can include:
- Design or manufacturing defects – Manufacturers can be held liable for any injuries resulting from a product that is defective because of a flaw in the intended design of the product or if a problem during the manufacturing process led to a harmful product.
- Failure to warn– Manufacturers are legally required to include warnings about existing or foreseeable risks, how to avoid a hazard and the potential harmful effects that can be associated with a product. This is especially important for dangerous medications that can have serious side effects.
- Inadequate warning – A manufacturer’s warning may be considered inadequate if it does not reflect the true risks to consumers, fails to include new information about risks or is presented in a way that does not demonstrate the importance of the warning.
- Negligence – A manufacturer can be accused of negligence if it fails to meet reasonable standards of creation, testing, production, handling or delivery of a product.
- False marketing – Aggressive marketing and false claims can lead to serious harm to consumers. This can also include marketing products for uses for which the product was not originally approved.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now.
Potentially Liable Parties
There are a number of parties who can be held liable for the harm caused by a defective product, including:
- Manufacturer of the product
- Manufacturer of one part of the finished product
- Retailer who sold the defective product
- Wholesaler who sold the product from the manufacturer to the retailer
Our team will conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of your injury in order to determine any and all parties that can be held liable for the harm you have suffered. We will then work to help make sure you receive the maximum compensation you deserve.
Contact us to learn more about your legal options.
Types of Available Compensation
An injury or the death of a loved one because of a defective product can leave you with mounting bills and other serious damages. A lawsuit may help you recover compensation that can help make you whole again, including:
- Present and future medical costs
- Lost wages
- Emotional anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished earning capacity
- Loss of companionship
In some situations of severe negligence, punitive damages may also be awarded. These damages are meant to punish the at-fault party and discourage others from acting in a similar way.
Through a free consultation, our product liability lawyers will discuss the types of compensation you may be entitled based on the circumstances surrounding your situation. With our experienced team on your side, you can trust that we will do everything we can to help you get the maximum compensation you deserve.
Call 1-877-692-3862 to get started fighting for fair compensation.
Should I Join a Class Action Lawsuit?
In many situations involving defective products, a large number of consumers suffer a similar injury from the same product. If this is the case, it may be in your best interest to join a class action lawsuit in which all victims bring a single case against the negligent party that ensures their voices are heard.
Our product liability lawyers will advise you of the best course of action to take that ensures the greatest possible outcome for your situation. If your injuries are severe, it may be best to bring your own lawsuit.
There is No Cost to Contact Our Product Liability Lawyers
If you have been injured because of a defective product, you need an experienced legal team on your side. With a strong record of success in helping injury victims get the compensation they deserve, our product liability lawyers have the skills to bring a successful case on your behalf.
We also work on a contingency fee bases, which means you owe us nothing upfront and we do not get paid unless we recover a successful verdict or settlement for you. Do not wait to contact Janet, Janet & Suggs to schedule a free, no obligation consultation to learn more about your legal options.