Delivering Justice for Sexual Abuse Survivors in California
For a limited time, a new law revives legal claims of many adults who, as children, were sexually abused in California. We would welcome the opportunity to deliver the justice you deserve.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Find out today if you are eligible for compensation.
Experience and Results Matter
- We have been helping clients in need for 40 years.
- We have successfully represented thousands of sexual abuse survivors against abusers and those who protected them.
- We have recovered over $3 billion in compensation to help make our clients’ lives better.
- We have gone head-to-head against the Catholic Church, major universities, hospitals, doctors, foster care providers, the Boy Scouts of America and others.
Decades of Experience
Richard Serbin of JJS has been a crusader for survivors of clergy sexual abuse for decades. Elise Sanguinetti is a past president of the American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America). Mike Arias is a past president of Consumer Attorneys of California. Andrew S. Janet of JJS is co-chair of the firm’s Sexual Abuse Division, Rita M. Gribko of JJS has over 25 years of litigation experience in civil, family, and criminal practice—most significantly representing survivors of childhood sexual abuse, and Matthew White of JJS advocates for victims that suffered through sexual abuse as children at the hands of religious organizations and in other institutional settings.
"I did nothing wrong but go to a doctor and think he was doing the best for me."
- Sexual abuse survivor of Johns Hopkins OBGYN Dr. Nikita Levy
Contact JJS and ASWT Today
If you are a survivor of sexual abuse, please contact the attorneys at Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC and Arias, Sanguinetti, Wang & Torrijos, LLP today. You don’t pay us anything unless and until we recover compensation on your behalf. Any information you share with us is always confidential to the extent permissible by law, and CA law permits victims of sexual assault or abuse to remain nameless. Don't suffer in silence. Get the justice you deserve today.
"He grabbed me from behind in a bear hug and lifted me up to the shower head. I don't even remember being put down. Everything else is blocked out."
- Sexual abuse survivor of Penn State Coach, Jerry Sandusky
Respectful, Compassionate and Determined
We pride ourselves on treating survivors and all of our clients with respect and compassion. We leave no stone unturned in our effort to maximize our clients’ compensation and help them move forward.