FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE—March 1, 2022
Columbia, SC—Janet, Janet & Suggs (JJS) is pleased to announce that partner Kenneth Suggs was named the 2022 recipient of the Tommy Malone Great American Eagle award at the Southern Trial Lawyers Association’s (STLA) Annual Mardi Gras Conference, held February 16-20, 2022 in New Orleans. Mr. Suggs was also elected treasurer of the STLA.
The STLA defines the Eagle Award recipient as an individual who has a calling to help others. This person is a powerful example of the bold pursuit of excellence and justice. Such an individual is one who inspires others and is a living symbol of integrity, strength, bravery, justice, freedom, pride, devotion, excellence, friendship, and to many a hero.
As such, Mr. Suggs has been a tireless champion of consumer legal rights for over 40 years. Known for his advocacy in the areas of medical malpractice, product liability, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death, he is routinely recognized nationally as one of the nation’s finest trial lawyers. His awards also include:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 – Medical Malpractice
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – Civil Plaintiff
- Best Lawyers® 2010, 2012, 2016 Lawyer of the Year – Product Liability Litigation, Plaintiffs – Columbia, SC
- Best Lawyers® 2009, 2014 Lawyer of the Year – Personal Injury Litigation, Plaintiffs – Columbia, SC
- 2016 War Horse Award – Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice – 2005-2006 President
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Recognized since 1991
- South Carolina Super Lawyers® 2008-2022
- South Carolina Super Lawyers® 2008 Lawyer of the Year
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent™
- LinkedIn – Top 1% Most Endorsed in United States for Litigation
- The Summit Council – Top Civil Justice Attorneys
About Janet, Janet & Suggs, LLC
Janet, Janet & Suggs is a national law firm noted for its expertise in birth injury, medical malpractice, sexual abuse, and dangerous drug litigation. JJS has been successfully fighting for the rights of the injured for over 40 years.