Natalie C. D’Antonio
Natalie D’Antonio is a member of the JJS Sexual Abuse Division and a former Special Victim’s Unit prosecutor for Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Natalie is a passionate legal advocate whose practice focuses on holding institutions accountable for enabling and harboring sexual abusers.
Natalie has dedicated her career to seeking justice for survivors of violence and sexual abuse. During law school, Natalie worked at the House of Ruth Legal Clinic where she assisted domestic violence victims in protective order proceedings against their abusers. Upon graduating from law school, Natalie clerked for the 13 judges of the Baltimore County District Court.
Natalie has litigated hundreds of trials. During her time as a Special Victim’s Unit prosecutor, Natalie handled rape, domestic violence, and child sexual abuse cases. She worked with countless victims including children and vulnerable adults. Natalie also worked closely with Sexual Assault Forensic Examiners or “SAFE” nurse examiners and spearheaded a training for SAFE nurses on testifying at trial, properly documenting findings during sexual assault forensic exams, and the legal foundations of evidence admissibility.
Now, Natalie represents sexual abuse survivors in cases against institutions that have enabled sexual predators. She is actively involved in representing the firm’s clients including:
- Hundreds of sexual abuse survivors against University of Southern California regarding sexual misconduct by former gynecologist, Dr. George Tyndall.
- Individuals who endured child sexual abuse by priests, nuns or other religious figures
- Those who were sexually abused in foster care, nursing homes or assisted living facilities
- Survivors whose claims are subject to federal bankruptcy proceedings
- Individuals abused by employers or others with supervisory power or authority.
Natalie graduated Cum Laude from University of Baltimore School of Law in 2013 with a concentration in Public International Law. During law school, Natalie was a member of the highly respected Jessup International Moot Court Team.
Natalie received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio Wesleyan University, where she double majored in Political Science and Zoology with a focus in parasitology. In 2010, Natalie was inducted into the National Political Science Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha for her academic excellence.