Natalie C. D’Antonio
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Cum Laude
- Prior Assistant State’s Attorney, Anne Arundel County, SVU
Natalie D’Antonio’s practice primarily focuses on representing victims of sexual abuse. As a member of the Sexual Abuse Division, Natalie specializes in cases against institutions that enable sexual abuse including the Catholic Church, schools, hospitals and countless others. She has been actively involved in representing the firm’s clients including:
- Hundreds of sexual abuse survivors in litigation against University of Southern California regarding allegations of sexual misconduct by former gynecologist, Dr. George Tyndall.
- Survivors of sexual abuse against priests, the Catholic Church, and various dioceses and religious orders.
- Individuals abused by employers or others with supervisory power or authority.
Prior to joining JJS, Natalie served as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Anne Arundel County. There, she worked in the Special Victim’s Unit; prosecuting on behalf of victims of domestic violence, intimate partner rape and sexual assault. Prior to becoming a State’s Attorney, Natalie worked as the Law Clerk to the Judges of the Baltimore County District Courts and interned at the House of Ruth Domestic Violence Legal Clinic in Baltimore, Maryland.
Natalie received her law degree in 2013 and graduated Cum Laude from University of Baltimore School of Law with a concentration in Public International Law. Natalie is also a graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University, where she double majored in Political Science and Zoology.
In her free time, Natalie enjoys coaching youth lacrosse, working on her family’s farm and running.