Meet the Team
Natalie C. D’Antonio
Natalie D’Antonio is a member of the JJS Sexual Abuse Division and a former Special Victim’s Unit prosecutor for Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Natalie is a passionate legal advocate whose practice focuses on holding institutions accountable for enabling and harboring sexual abusers.
Natalie has dedicated her career to seeking justice for survivors of violence and sexual abuse. During law school, Natalie worked at the House of Ruth Legal Clinic where she assisted domestic violence victims in protective order proceedings against their abusers. Upon graduating from law school, Natalie clerked for the 13 judges of the Baltimore County District Court.
Natalie has litigated hundreds of trials. During her time as a Special Victim’s Unit prosecutor, Natalie handled rape, domestic violence, and child sexual abuse cases. She worked with countless victims including children and vulnerable adults. Natalie also worked closely with Sexual Assault Forensic Examiners or “SAFE” nurse examiners and spearheaded a training for SAFE nurses on testifying at trial, properly documenting findings during sexual assault forensic exams, and the legal foundations of evidence admissibility.
Now, Natalie represents sexual abuse survivors in cases against institutions that have enabled sexual predators. In March 2021, she was part of a team that achieved a record-setting $842.4M settlement against the University of Southern California (USC) on behalf of women who were sexually exploited during exams performed by former OBGYN Dr. George Tyndall at USC’s Student Health Center. She is actively involved in representing the firm’s clients, including:
- Individuals who endured child sexual abuse by priests, nuns or other religious figures
- Those who were sexually abused in foster care, schools, or nursing homes
- Survivors whose claims are subject to federal bankruptcy proceedings
- Individuals abused by employers or others with supervisory power or authority
- University of Baltimore School of Law (Concentration in Public International Law, Cum Laude)
- Member, Jessup International Moot Court Team
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A. (Political Science and Zoology with a focus in Parasitology)
- National Political Science Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha, 2010