- Judicial intern, Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Registered patent agent, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, Massachusetts Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Lisa Lee is an associate with the firm specializing in complex pharmaceutical and medical device multidistrict and mass tort litigations. Ms. Lee is currently involved in the firm’s GranuFlo and New England Compounding Center multidistrict litigations as well as the firm’s Transvaginal Mesh and GranuFlo state court litigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Lee served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Ms. Lee is admitted to practice in both state and federal court in Massachusetts and is a registered patent agent before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. She is a member of the Massachusetts Women’s Bar Association and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D. 2012)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (M.S. Chemistry 2008)
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.S. Chemistry, Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology 2006)