Lindsey M. Craig
- Certified in Mediation
- Intern, Baltimore County Circuit Court Judge, John Fader, II
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section
- Member, Maryland Association for Justice
Lindsey M. Craig is an associate with the firm concentrating her practice on complex product liability cases and mass tort litigation, in state and federal courts nationwide. Ms. Craig joined the firm after graduating from law school in 2010.
Ms. Craig started her law career as an undergraduate student working as a paralegal for a prestigious Baltimore medical malpractice firm in June of 2004 while attending Stevenson University. Ms. Craig continued working as a medical malpractice paralegal full-time while studying for her law degree at the University of Baltimore School of Law. Ms. Craig interned for Baltimore County Circuit Court Judge, John Fader, II as well as obtained a 40-hour mediation certificate.
Ms. Craig is admitted to practice law in both state and federal court in Maryland and is eligible to be barred in the District of Columbia. She is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, Maryland Association for Justice and the Maryland State Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. 2010 (cum laude)
- Stevenson University, B.S. Paralegal Studies 2005 (cum laude)