The St. Paul, MN, Personal Injury Lawyer Team Committed to Your Case and Your Rights
The attorneys at Janet, Janet & Suggs (JJS) know how important you are. We know you have dreams and goals, but when you experience medical malpractice, negligence, or sexual abuse, your life plans can suddenly be put on hold as you deal with the trauma. The team at JJS wants to be your advocates in the fight for justice after such an experience. We've fought for survivors' rights in cases of:
No one ever plans for their child's entry into this world to be complicated, yet there are many birth injuries that happen every single year for one reason or another, including because of medical negligence. If your labor and delivery process resulted in a preventable birth injury to your child, you may be able to receive compensation. Let the attorneys at JJS fight for you by investigating the circumstances of your delivery and fighting for your rights.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Find out today if you are eligible for compensation!
All submissions are 100% confidential.
Most cerebral palsy cases are diagnosed when the affected child is between the ages of 12 and 24 months as you or their doctor notice developmental or intellectual delays. In many cases, it's possible that your doctor could have prevented the circumstances that caused your child's CP. JJS lawyers will look into the details of your child's birth to identify what may have happened to cause CP and help you seek the compensation you need to continue to care for your child for years to come.
If you are a survivor of sexual abuse, the attorneys at JJS are committed to having your case heard, bringing the responsible parties to justice, protecting your legal rights, and connecting you with the resources you need to recover. JJS lawyers understand how to uncover wrongdoing at an institutional level, to ensure you receive the justice you deserve.
Pursuing a sexual abuse case can be traumatic for survivors, and when it's against a religious organization or members of the clergy, it can be even more difficult to handle. If you or a family member have experienced sexual abuse at the hands of an institution or person you trusted, the attorneys at JJS will help you protect your rights, seek compensation, and investigate organizational cover-ups.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a medical provider's negligence or misdiagnosis, you deserve to be heard. A medical malpractice lawyer at JJS can bring some relief to your suffering by taking on your case and working relentlessly to help you fight for the emotional, physical, and financial support you need to recover.
Bringing a claim against a large federal agency like a branch of the armed services can be daunting, but our lawyers are ready to stand up to the challenge. If you or your child has been injured due to negligent military medical providers, you deserve to be compensated for your pain, suffering and expenses. We can help you with the fight.
Notable Victories for St. Paul, Minnesota, Medical Malpractice and Sexual Abuse Victims
The attorneys at JJS have represented victims throughout St. Paul, Minnesota, and across the country. No case is too large or too small for our experienced team, and we'll work tirelessly for you and your family. These cases are just two of many where families received the compensation and justice they've been seeking.
- Cerebral Palsy. Our team won a $9.3 million settlement in the case of a child who suffered a preventable brain injury during birth that caused cerebral palsy.
- Medical Malpractice. The attorneys at JJS secured a $4.5 million settlement for a family whose child suffered from seizures and brain damage after their doctor mismanaged their asthma medication dosage.
Resources for Minnesota Victims and Survivors
We at JJS also want to provide you with valuable resources you can turn to for education, support, and empowerment. If you are a survivor of sexual abuse, these sources can help.
- SOS Sexual Violence Services. SOS provides free and confidential services to sexual violence victims and their families, including medical advocacy, group meetings, safety planning, and counseling.
- Canvas Health. Canvas Health is an organization that helps people of all ages overcome their trauma and abuse.
- The Aurora Center for Advocacy & Education. Located at the University of Minnesota, The Aurora Center is committed to providing confidential services to students, faculty, and staff members who have experienced sexual abuse, harassment, and violence.
- Sexual Violence Center. The Sexual Violence Center in nearby Minneapolis serves the communities of Minnesota by working hard to eliminate sexual violence. They provide support to victims of sexual abuse and educate their advocates in an effort to promote a better world.
Consult With a St. Paul Medical Malpractice and Sexual Abuse Attorney
Suffering from sexual abuse or medical malpractice can make you feel very alone, but it doesn't have to be that way. The attorneys at JJS are always here for you and have been for over 40 years. It's important to us that we support those who have had traumatic experiences and stand in their corner as they recover. Contact us today for a free case evaluation and consultation so we can discuss how we can be of help to you.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your case. We’ll help you decide the next steps in your case so that you can focus on healing.
445 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101