Dental Malpractice Lawyers
- 40 Years of Experience
- Over $3 Billion Won for Our Clients
- Thousands of Lives Changed
When dentists are reckless and fail to exercise appropriate care, they can cause severe and sometimes permanent injuries that are expensive to treat.
If you were a victim of dental malpractice, contact our dental malpractice lawyers to review your rights in a free, no obligation legal consultation. We may be able to fight for fair compensation for damages caused by your injuries. Our experienced attorneys have the resources and experience you need to recover all the compensation you deserve, and you will not be charged unless we are successful.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Find out today if you are eligible for compensation!
All submissions are 100% confidential.
Common Dental Malpractice Injuries
Dental malpractice can cause a variety of painful, sometimes permanent injuries, including:
- Cracked teeth
- Dangerous infections from unsanitary tools
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
- Permanent loss of sense of taste
- Permanent loss of feeling or paralysis in the tongue, jaw or lips
- Large holes or permanent structural damage to the gums
- Permanent damage to the jawline
- Death due to complications from anesthesia
- Excessive bleeding
- Sexual assault in the form of inappropriate touching
- Heart attacks or brain damage from improperly administered anesthesia
These injuries are often caused by a variety of negligent or intentional actions on the part of dental practitioners, including:
- Performing dental work without a license or the proper qualifications
- Performing procedures beyond what was consented to by the patient
- Performing unnecessary procedures
- Improperly administered anesthesia
- Failing to diagnose oral health problems
- Not warning patients about the risks of a procedure
- Touching patients inappropriately
- Performing dental work with unsanitary tools
If you suffered injuries due to dental negligence, our dental malpractice lawyers can review your claim for free and inform you of your legal options.
Filing a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit
In order to pursue a dental malpractice claim, your dental malpractice lawyer will have to prove medical malpractice occurred.
The first step in proving malpractice occurred is demonstrating that your dentist breached his or her duty of care. Duty of care is a legal obligation to perform within accepted standards in the dental community.
Your dental malpractice lawyer must also show that the breach of the duty of care was the primary cause of your injuries and your injuries resulted in physical, financial or emotional damages.
Our lawyers have the experience you need to have a good chance to recover fair compensation in a malpractice case.
We know how to analyze dental records and collect other evidence to build a compelling case in your favor. We also have access to medical experts who can help determine how malpractice contributed to your injuries.
Dental Malpractice Compensation
Dental malpractice can cause severe injuries that could affect you for months, years and possibly the rest of your life. These injuries could require further dental work and ongoing treatment to have any chance of healing or at the very least, getting better.
That is why the law allows victims of dental malpractice to file a legal claim to recover compensation for the physical, financial and emotional effects of their injuries, including:
- Past, current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Current or future lost wages
If a loved one died due to dental malpractice our dental malpractice lawyers may be able to recover wrongful death compensation, such as loss of companionship, lost financial support, loss of insurance and retirement benefits, and funeral expenses.
Contact Our Dental Malpractice Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Your state may have a deadline for filing a dental malpractice claim, that is why you should not hesitate to contact our dental malpractice lawyers if you think you were a victim of negligence.
We are firmly committed to holding negligent dental professionals liable for the harm they cause. We will aggressively pursue all of the compensation you deserve and we have the resources to take your claim to trial if necessary.
It costs you nothing to review your claim with our attorneys. We also do not charge for our services unless we achieve a favorable resolution of your case.