Boston Hit-and-Run Lawyers
A hit-and-run accident presents a number of unique challenges to victims who are often left with serious injuries, mounting bills and no one to blame for the accident. This can make it difficult to get the compensation they need to recover.
Although hit-and-run cases can be complicated, there are several options an attorney experienced in handling car accident lawsuits in Boston can explore to help victims recover the compensation they deserve. Through a free consultation, our Boston hit-and-run lawyers can help you determine your legal options. Because we work on a contingency fee basis, you will owe us nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
Defining a Hit-and-Run Accident
In Massachusetts, accidents are considered to be a hit-and-run when a driver knowingly causes damage or collides with another vehicle, pedestrian or piece of property and “leaves the scene” and does not leave his or her name, address and vehicle registration number.
There are several reasons that a driver would leave the scene of an accident without providing any sort of contact information. Some of these reasons may include:
- The driver was impaired, distracted or drowsy.
- The driver’s license was suspended or invalid.
- The driver has an outstanding warrant that would result in his/her arrest.
- The driver was acting out of instinct or fear and fled for self-preservation.
- The driver was in a stolen vehicle.
- The driver was acting aggressively.
Our experienced Boston hit-and-run accident lawyers will work closely with law enforcement following an accident to conduct and in-depth investigation to track down the driver that caused your accident and left the scene. If we are unable to find the driver, we will pursue alternatives for getting you the compensation you need.
Injuries Caused by Hit-and-Run Accidents
The outcomes of a hit-and-run accident can be severe. Those who are injured can be left with permanent disabilities that may require years of medical care and can lead to expensive medical bills. Some of the most common injuries seen in hit-and-run accidents are:
- Brain and head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord and back injuries
- Facial injuries
- Internal injuries
- Psychological injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a hit-and-run accident do not hesitate to seek legal representation. Our Boston hit-and-run lawyers understand the challenges you face in recovering from your injuries and can help you seek compensation for any lost wages, medical bills or property damage.
Fill out a Free Case Evaluation form to get started today.
How a Hit-and-Run Lawyer Can Help You
Hiring an attorney after being in a hit-and-run is imperative to you receiving compensation for any injuries, medical bills and vehicle or property repairs caused by the accident. An experienced lawyer will be an asset that can provide you with legal advice and help build your case by:
- Conducting an independent investigation into the cause of the crash and review the accident site to re-create the incident for any discrepancies in police reports or witness testimonials.
- Gathering evidence from the area, such as traces of the suspect vehicle, interview witnesses and collect video footage from any cameras located that provide visual details of the crash.
- Helping you to file a claim with the insurance company and helping you during their investigation of the accident so that you will receive maximum compensation from your provider.
Our Boston hit-and-run lawyers will provide you with decades of experience in fighting for the rights of the injured and will dedicate the full resources of our legal team to help ensure that you are compensated for the damages you received.
Call 1-877-692-3862 to speak with one of our attorney.
Contact our Boston Hit-and-Run Lawyers
The impact that hit-and-run accidents have on those involved can be devastating. The victim is often left without anyone to blame for the devastation brought into their life and unanswered questions of how to pay for something that was not their fault.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a hit-and-run accident, you should immediately seek legal representation. Hiring an experienced lawyer can make all the difference when it comes to seeking justice and compensation. Our dedicated Boston hit-and-run lawyers will work tirelessly so that you are provided with the full resources and best representation that we have to offer.